About Dundee Animal Hospital
Over the years, our staff at Dundee Animal Hospital has passed down a wealth of veterinary knowledge born from over 60 years of experience. This has equipped our current doctors and support staff with the knowledge and tools to practice the best medicine and provide the best care for pets ranging from dogs and cats to birds, pockets pets, and exotics.
Because of our three locations in Dundee, Algonquin, and Elgin, and our many years of practicing veterinary medicine, our doctors are able to collaborate and share their wealth of knowledge with their fellow DVMs so you can rest easier knowing your pet is receiving the best possible care.
Call us today at (847) 278-9942 or contact our friendly team online to schedule your pet’s appointment. We’re always here for you!
Why Choose Dundee Animal Hospital?
We’ve been practicing veterinary medicine in Chicago’s northwest suburbs for over 60 years and generations of families have brought their furry family members to Dundee Animal Hospital over the decades.
What makes our practice special?
- Our caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, and experienced team of veterinarians and support staff - many who have been with us for 20, 30, and even 40 years – provide exceptional service to help keep your pet healthy and well.
- We are here for your pet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for any veterinary emergencies and always have access to your pet’s medical history.
- We work closely with our referral specialty hospitals to ensure your pet receives the best possible diagnosis and treatment plan when it’s in the best interest of your pet’s health and wellbeing. If we are unable to provide a specialty service, we can work together with our partners to ensure your pet has the best possible care.
- All three of our locations are AAHA-accredited and our Dundee location has been AAHA-accredited since 1975. Our Dundee location was also Northern Kane County Chamber’s 2021 Business of the Year.
- All our veterinarians are Fear-Free Certified Professionals.
Caring for Your Best Friend
Want to meet the amazing team members that keep our animal hospitals in Dundee, Algonquin, and Elgin going strong? See the friendly faces behind the names and familiarize yourself with our veterinarians and support staff by visiting our “Meet Our Veterinarians” page. We also encourage you to spend a few minutes learning about what makes our organization stand head and shoulders above the rest by browsing our website or giving us a call at (847) 278-9942.
Whether your pet needs surgery, diagnostics, or a wellness checkup, our team is ready to help. Contact us today!
Over 60 Years of Veterinary Knowledge & Experience
24/7 Emergency Services Available
Committed to the Safety of Your Pets
We just want to make sure we’re helping you out to the best of our ability! Fortunately, there are plenty of reputable sources out there that can answer some of your questions when we’re not immediately available.
“Dundee was able to see her as a new patient same day in an HOUR! They were so amazing, I felt so relieved knowing she was being taken good care of.”- Natalie
“The staff was amazing and compassionate to her and my family. We got a letter today from the staff offering more condolences. It brought me to tears. Thank you for your kindness.”- Amanda E.
“I have brought my pets since 1964 and I can tell you that they are professional very caring and treat them just like their own pets.”- David R.